Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Beauty of Home-Made Dishes




Chipped Plate is fresh, healthy, simple, tasty food, which all made from home. This cooking recipe Website (http://chippedplate.blogspot.com) is dedicated for my husband-Simon. He has made me realize that live upon the present, enjoy yourself, and to be happy. 

I'm proud to say, he is a wonderful cook in my eyes. I highly admire his cooking skills and love his food very much. For ten year, I have this idea, finally I got his permission to go for it. All home-made food from him actually aren't too complex to make, but taste really delicious. Yummy!

To be shamed to say, I can't cook, but I'm a good little kitchen-hand, a washer, and a creator. Wrote down his cooking process and took photos awhile he was cooking, was quiet disturbing and annoying sometimes. :)
I guess that it love is, contain each other the differences and transform to attractions.

The website has been just started, i will try to put new dishes' recipes for every week. Please check back, there are many amazing home-made dishes that is coming up.

PS:
If you also love creations and like to make something for your own, enjoy to share your joys with others. Welcome you publish your creations in Chipped Plate. It is Very simple, just send me your recipe with the details of cooking preparations and the good quality of photos. I'll design the layout and publish for you in "sharing joys" sections after the evaluations. (sunny6192009@outlook.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment